Friday, April 19, 2013

Small Kitchen Remodel

I\'m not big on New Year\'s resolutions, but I am big on continually seeking out ways to improve my home as my interests and needs change. During the holidays, I realized one of the reasons I don\'t cook as much as I\'d like is because it\'s always such a battle to find the right pot or pan. It usually involves a flashlight and a lots of clanging and banging, which usually elicits the question, \"Are you all right in there?\" from whoever happens to be within earshot. I think I see a pot rack in my future, and there are some fabulous styles and choices available from which to choose. Pot racks are not always just pot racks. Sometimes they are light fixtures, too. Not only does this pot rack keep the pots and pans at the ready, it provides needed lighting for dining and working in this fabulous kitchen.

small kitchen remodel    small kitchen remodel    small kitchen remodel